- Your Post 11 Website Support Team: Mary Krutz, John Dyer, Cathy Landry, Ricky Young, Terry Quatsoe, Bill Kaczmarek, Gil Hucek & Mike Wortman
- Update enrollment/signup page(s) – Post & Auxiliary
- Add “Donate” option to site
- Add “Dues Payment” option to site
- Look into our “Photo” Gallery page(s) to make it easier to add photos (photos must be approved for “appropriateness by a review group – TBD)
- Fix site page “sizing” across ALL “media types” (phone, tablet, laptop, etc.)
- Presence on “Social Media” – (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, Reddit, YouTube, and WhatsApp, others)
- Include “Other” Military Links that Members might enjoy (USO, Veterans Advantage, etc.)
- Email & Text Notification(s) (Opt In/Out Options)
- Validate any “links” & Pages on websites are current and needed/desired
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
- 1st – Brat Barn Festival East (all day) looking for help call Bob Haglund 920-621-1416
- 8th – Brat Barn Festival East (all day) looking for help call Bob Haglund 920-621-1416
- 11th – Ladies Post 539 meeting 6PM
- 11th – Hall Rental (John Wolfe)
- 12th – Executive Board Meeting 6PM
- 12th – SAL here at Post 11 6:30PM
- 12th – Auxiliary meeting 6:30PM
- 12th – Business meeting 7PM
- 18th – Hall Rental (John Wolfe)
- 25th – Hall Rental (JohnWolfe)
- 26th – NO MEETING
- 1st – Hall Rental (John Wolfe)
- 4th – Scouts 6PM
- 7th – Pass Commanders/Adjutant picnic at Post 11 at 4PM
- 8th – Hall Rental (John Wolfe)
- 8th – Post 539 meeting 6PM
- 9th – Executive Board Meeting 6PM
- 9th – Unit 11 Auxilitary meeting 6:30PM
- 9th – SAL meeting 6:30PM
- 9th – Business meeting 7PM
- 13th – Breakfast Buffet 8am to 11am Bring your family and friends. Tell your neighbors.
- 15th – Hall Rental (John Wolfe)
- 16th – Birthday Dinner 5PM (Don’t forget to sign up)
- 17th – 40 et 8 promenade 7:30PM
- 22nd – Hall rental (John Wolfe)
- 23rd – NO MEETING
- 23rd – NEWSLETTER ARTICLES DUE
- 29th – Hall Rental (John Wolfe)
- 31st – PREPARE NEWSLETTER FOR MAILING 9AM
- Commander John Akey 920-489-0806
- Adjutant: Gil Hucek 920-465-6841 (POST)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.sullivanwallenpost11.org - https://www.facebook.com/AmericanLegionPost0011SullivanWallen
Projects: The Auxiliary Poppy Drive was a success. Thanks to all who participated. The Auxiliary will again share half of the profits with the Post. The Auxiliary half will go into a restricted fund to be used to help Veterans and Veteran projects, Active Military, and their families.
Memorial Day Services: Thank you to all the Auxiliary members who helped place, pickup and clean over 3500 flags honoring the veterans buried at the Allouez cemetery. We also presented wreath ceremony at the Sullivan grave site. Next, the Auxiliary joined the Legion with our flags and participated in the event at Admiral Flatley Park.
Meetings: We held our June meeting at Joannes Stadium for a baseball game as part of the Flag Day celebration. The Auxiliary had a tyable set up with information to promote the Post 11 Legion Family and the Legion presented the Colors prior to the start of the game. Our meeting are always on the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30PM please join us.
Recognition: Our Auziliary was recognized with a certificate from State for meeting 100% Membership. Way to go!!!.
Reminder: The State convention will be in Green Bay this year at the KI Covention center on July 13th to the 17th. All members are welcome to attend. You must make a reservation and pay a fee to attend. Please contact Mary Krutz at 920-680-7938 for more information.
Post 11's Auxiliary was chartered in June of 1921.
In the spirit of Service, Not Self, the mission of the American Legion Auxiliary is to support The American Legion and to honor the sacrifice of those who serve by enhancing the lives of our veterans, military, and their families, both at home and abroad. For God and Country, we advocate for veterans, educate our citizens, mentor youth, and promote patriotism, good citizenship, peace and security.
Go to Auxiliary Page for More Information
-Since our charter in 1919, our American Legion Post has been welcoming VETERANS from all branches of our Armed Forces. Today, we continue to welcome all military personnel serving our country. Joining our Post enables you to continue serving your God, Country and Community. Our mission is to implement the goals, aspirations, dreams, peace and blessings for our country, friends and families embodied in our preamble below.
To the wonderful patriotic citizens of the Green Bay community. Join our Post as a Booster or Sponsor. (click Sponsor or Booster Button for details). 100% of the monies raised are given back to the community. Help us to continue sponsoring Scholarships for our children; give aid and assistance to our local needy Veterans, and their families. Help us to continue to support financially worthy community programs and projects.